Wood Product Directories
If you’re searching for a wood product business in BC, the directories listed on this page will help you locate the Wood Product businesses you need.
“British Columbia produces a full range of forest products from logs to lumber to engineered wood products and beyond for domestic and international use.” – FCBC Opportunities
Wood Product Directories
- BC Logger – Providing industries information: history, photos, resources for your business. Forestry, Forest Products and Industry Suppliers Directory, inexpensive advertising and much more.
- B.C. Timber Sales – Provides cost and price benchmarks for timber harvested from public land in British Columbia.
- BC Wood – British Columbia’s value-added wood products industry directory.
- Canadian Forests – Gateway web-site with links to all Canadian forest companies.
- Forest Directory – Buy and sell listings of lumber and panel products in US and Canada.
- ForestIndustry – Searchable index of the forest industry network organized by speciality.
- Global Wood – An effective online business-to-business (B2B) marketplace for timber and wood products that provides essential, comprehensive source of information.
- Log Buyer – A log harvesting industry tool.
- naturally:wood – Searchable wood product supplier database.
- Rural Opportunities Network – An open network of people and knowledge, focused on raising awareness and creating opportunities for small businesses engaged in the sustainable use of natural resources.
- The Sawmill Database – An ever-growing catalogue of worldwide sawmills.
- Wood First Initiative – Association listings and related links.
- Wood Pellet Association of Canada – Information on the wood pellet industry in Canada.
- Wood Planet – Offers services for buyers & sellers of wood products. This website is always free to the buyer. Visit their site to learn more about how to use WoodPlanet to find suppliers, locate inventory and get price quotes.
- Wood Supply Network – Provides marketing programs to registered value-added manufacturers, which includes cost-shared participation in international tradeshows and events, out-going and incoming trade missions, and lead generation.
- Woodlot Marketplace Listings – The Ontario Woodlot Association wood marketplace.
Buy Certified Wood
- CSA SFM Resources – Canadian Standards Association Sustainable Forest Management.
- FSC Canada – Manufacturers of Forest Stewardship Council certified wood products.
- PEFC Council Information Register – Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes forest and chain of custody certificate holders searchable database.
- SFI Certification Database – Search for Sustainable Forestry Initiative certified forest products.