If you are looking to stay informed about developments within BC’s Forestry Industry, the following list of publications will provide you with the information you need.
Forest Market Publications
- Canadian Forest Industries Magazine – The logging and forest operations sector, from B.C. to Newfoundland.
- Forest Industry Trader – B.C.’s forest industry market information.
- Forest Net – Links to Logging & Sawmill Journal, TimberWest, and Madison’s Canadian Lumber Directory.
- ForestTalk – Forestry news from Canadian forest companies.
- Industry Intelligence – Information on North American forest companies and trends in markets for all forest products.
- Random Lengths – Weekly lumber prices.
- Tree Frog – Subscribe to daily forestry-related news from across Canada and around the world.
- Truck LoggerBC Magazine – Quarterly magazine published by B.C.’s logging associations.
- Wood Markets Research Inc – Purchase reports on different markets for wood products around the world.
- WoodX – Tracks BC Timber Sales.